- Updated On:
- April 6, 2022
- 1,361 ft2
Introduction To Blue World City Islamabad
Blue World City Islamabad is the leading housing society in Islamabad. It is being developed by the BGC or Blue Group of Company in accordance with the known Shan Jian Municipal Engineering Company as well as located right next to Chakri Interchange as well as newly developed Rawalpindi Ring Road. At the moment it is one of those affordable housing projects in the area and has been quite trendy among investors. For those wanting to invest in a high-return residential scheme investment, then this is the perfect choice for them.
On the other hand, Blue World City is also offering online services like BWC Verification, Online Installments, Certificate of Registration Verification as well as the status of Application. Blue World is divided into various blocks including General, Overseas, Blue Hills, Awami Villas, and Economic Zone blocks. Furthermore, the Orbital Apartments, as well as the low-cost Awami Residential Complex, also exist in this tier.
Owners and Developers of Blue World City
Blue Group of Companies is the parent company as well as the developer of the BWC Blue World City. The owner of this society is Saad Nazir who is the son of an ex-deputy commissioner in Lahore. Gharbanaein is pleased to include that the BGC has signed of MOU with an internationally known china-based Shan Jian Municipal Engineering Company to ensure the fulfillment of the high-class development promise they made. Blue World City has developed a strong bond of marketing and improvement with Gharbanaein recently.
Details of Blue Group of Companies
Blue Group of Companies was founded in 1989 in Lahore and was a service-providing company from the very beginning. Their services included architectural design as well as construction services. Their basic start began within the real estate industry in the beginning.
Soon enough, the company was able to acquire a well-growing reputation of being a notable as well as a trustworthy and professional company. They did it majorly by grabbing the attention of clients as well as notable investors within the industry. Now when it comes to ranking, the company ranks in the top 5 real estate companies all around the country. Furthermore, they also have built a strong global recognition.
Ever since then, the company has been striving into becoming an ideal solution for diverse services that have the inclusion of various real estate services. These services included real estate development, marketing as well as architectural design, construction, IT development, and even commercial printing with high quality. Alongside these services, the company also began its approach in the retail business while owning a variety of convenient retail stores as well as brands.
Blue Group of Companies has over 300 dedicated professional employees around the company. They carry out duties in various areas with one of the best and most diversified companies in the country.
Blue Group of Companies has a vastly diversified set of subsidiaries consisting of the mentioned Companies:
- Brands Square
- Blue Technologies
- Blue Bricks
- Blue Media
- Mart Blue
- Blue Properties
- Blue Palms
Property Projects by BGC
Saad Nazir has been completing previously various business as well as housing projects from the company. Some of them are namely PIA cooperative society, Center Park Lahore, BT Sapphire, Blue Technologies, and Blue Mart. Blue World City society in Islamabad is the most recent project launched by the company.
NOC Blue World City Islamabad
RDA or Rawalpindi Development Authority has issued permission for planning to blue World City Islamabad against the Vide Letter. In the start, the Preliminary planning permission for about 427 Kanal of the area was delivered to the society with ease. After some time, subsequent application of submitted as well as NOC status from the RDA society was listed under proceeding societies.
NOC Update of December 2021
The District Council has been issuing a letter related to the NOC of blue World City Vide Letter. The Government has determined the jurisdiction conflict between the RDA as well as the district once the 2021 Local Bodies Ordinance was signed by the Governor of Punjab. Following this ordinance, the residential societies will be approved by the council of districts. Following all these deliberations, the project Blue World City was approved due to which there was an increase in the plot prices as well. The NOC of Blue World City is still in the process of being approved quite recently. The owners have positive expectations that the NOC of the society will be soon approved by the councils.
Location of Blue World City
The Blue World City Islamabad is located on the Main Chakri Road that is near the Chakri Interchange. It has direct access from M-2 Lahore-Islamabad Motorway in a clean architecture. It is also one of the leading housing societies that are close to Islamabad as well as Rawalpindi and the newly built International Islamabad Airport.
The community is highly praised due to its amazing reputation by investors as well as realtors with amazing surroundings. It allows an amazingly luxurious lifestyle from the rushes and hustles of the city urban life as well as the countryside life.
The Blue World City project delivers one of the closest locations of access to Islamabad as well as Rawalpindi while offering an amazing, luxurious, and peaceful living environment. So far, no other residential project has offered such an environment to the residents of the country even after a long time of residential projects. This is one of the leading reasons why BWC is in the spotlight when compared to other Pakistani real estate projects.
Blue World City’s location site is very easy to comprehend as well as to reach by anyone. Whether on GPS or Google Maps, it is very easy to find anywhere and anytime. The distance between Blue World City to Islamabad as well as Rawalpindi is quite a close area distance. This distance is close that you can easily reach either city within a few minutes with speed.
Blue World City Accessibility
Blue World City Rawalpindi can be accessed in the mentioned methods:
- About 32 min drive to Rawalpindi
- Roughly 33 min drive to Islamabad
- Around 33 min drive to Khanial Homes
- Right next to the Chakri road and Chakri Interchange
- Roughly 13 min drive to Chakri M2 Toll Plaza, M2, Chakri, Rawalpindi, 46000
- About 13 min drive to Chakri, Rawalpindi, Punjab
- Around 31 min drive to New Islamabad Airport Rd, Islamabad Gandhara International Airport, Islamabad
- Approximately 48 min drive to N-5 National Highway, Grand Trunk Rd, Rawalpindi
- About 1hr 2 min drive to N-80, Fateh Jang, Punjab
- Roughly 60 min drive to Saddar, Rawalpindi
- Around 57 min drive to Defense Housing Authority, Islamabad
- About 1hr 3 min drive to Bahria Town, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan
- Approximately 03 min drive to Sihal, Chountra Rd, Pind Malhu, Rawalpindi, Punjab
- About 05 min drive to Sihal, Rawalpindi, Punjab
- Around 13 min drive to Rawalpindi Race Club
- Roughly 29 min drive to Parial Hunting Club, Rawalpindi, Punjab
- Roughly 57 min drive to Rawat, Islamabad
- About 21 min drive to Syed Abul A’la Maududi Ave, Qurtaba City, Rawalpindi, Punjab
Close Landmarks and Places of BWC
Capital Smart City is the most notable one among the housing schemes surrounding this residential area alongside other names as well. These names include Mumtaz City, Star Argo Farms as well as Khanal Homes, Top City, and University Town. As noted in the map of the location, the location of Blue World City has been noted at the intersection of Chakri Road as well as the proposed Rawalpindi Ring Road.
The society can easily be accessed using the Lahore-Islamabad motorway M-2 to the Chakari Road. Once you are heading from the region of Islamabad, it will also become accessible using the Ring road once it is completed. The Ring Road, however, will cut short the overall time of traveling of individuals traveling to as well as the furthest areas of Rawalpindi. This can include Bahria Town, Giga Mall, DHA society, Bahria enclave, and more possibly.
Following are the close locations and notable places in this area:
- Bahria Town Phase, Islamabad
- Defense Housing Authority, Islamabad
- Mumtaz City
- University Town
- Capital Smart City
- New International Islamabad Airport
Blue World City General Block:
General Block of Blue World City offers a 4-year payment plan for 5, 8, 10 Marla, 1, and 2 Kanal luxurious plots.
plot for sale in blue world city islamabad
- Blue World City 5 Marla for 12 Lac and 90 thousand rupees, with only a 10% down payment of 1 lac and 19 thousand rupees. 40 monthly installments will just cost 13 thousand and 388 rupees. 8 half-yearly installments will cost 66 thousand and 938 rupees.
- Blue World City offering 8 Marla for 16 Lacs with only a 10% down payment of 1 lac and 50 thousand rupees. 40 monthly installments will just cost 16 thousand and 875 rupees. 8 half-yearly installments will cost eighty-four thousand and 385 rupees.
- Blue World City 10 Marla for 20 Lacs with only a 10% down payment of 1 lac and 85 thousand rupees. 40 monthly installments will just cost 20 thousand and 813 rupees. 8 half-yearly installments will 1 lac, 4 thousand and 63 rupees only.
- Blue World City offering 1 Kanal for 40 Lacs with only a 10% down payment of 3 lacs and 80 thousand rupees. 40 monthly installments will just cost 42 thousand and 750 rupees. 8 half-yearly installments will 2 lacs, 13 thousand and 750 rupees only.
- Blue World City 2 Kanal for 65 Lacs with only a 10% down payment of 6 lacs and 20 thousand rupees. 40 monthly installments will just cost 69 thousand and 750 rupees. 8 half-yearly installments will cost 3 lacs, 48 thousand and 750 rupees only.